SACC Detroit Membership Information
Our primary mission is to further trade, commerce, and investment opportunities between the Detroit region and Sweden. We work together with Oakland County, Detroit Regional Economic Partnership, Michigan government agencies and trade organizations. We have grown substantially since our inception in 1988 as we work together to create more business opportunities for our 150+ SACC-Detroit members.
- Access to over 2,500 members in 19 regional chapters through the SACC USA network
- Business networking events with high caliber speakers
- Social networking events such as our annual golf tournament as well as traditional Swedish holiday celebrations
- Marketing opportunities such as advertisement in our publications, listings on our Web site, and event sponsorships
- Regional and National Membership Directories
- Free SACC USA national quarterly publication – Currents
- Free subscription to popular Scandinavian magazine – Nordic Reach
- Annual SACC USA Entrepreneurial Days Invitation – the largest networking event between the US and Sweden
- Business leads referral services
- SACC USA member discounts on products, services and hotels are available to all SACC Detroit members. Click on the hyperlink member discounts under their SACC Alliance bullet to view them.
- SACC Detroit Young Professionals’ social events such as Red Wings hockey games
- Trainee program (already at several regional chambers and expected to start at SACC-Detroit in 2008) that offers Swedish University students and recent graduates business internships with US member companies
Who Can Join?
SACC is a networking organization. Anyone with a Swedish heritage or Swedish business connections with the USA or an interest in Sweden and American relations may join us!
Why Join Us?
SACC Detroit is a part of SACC USA, the umbrella organization for 18 regional Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce across the United States. Together, we serve more than 2,300 members in Sweden and the U.S., which makes SACC USA the second largest European Chamber of Commerce in the United States.
By joining SACC Detroit, you’ll be part of the engine the helps Swedish companies find the right partners in the Detroit Region, and vice versa. By joining our wide network and contact-generating tools and methods, you’ll ensure that products, services and information are presented in the right way to the right people.